About the Nintendo 3DS
Main article: Nintendo 3DS
- The Nintendo 3DS is a portable video gaming system produced by Nintendo. It is capable of projecting stereoscopic 3D without the use of 3DS or additional accessories. The system was released on February 26, 2011 in Japan, March 25, 2011 in Europe and the Middle East, March 27, 2011 in North America, March 31, 2011 in Australia, July 9, 2011 in Brazil, April 28, 2012 in Korea, and Hong Kong and Taiwan on September 28, 2012. It is the newest handheld system produced by Nintendo.
- The handheld offers new features, such as the StreetPass and SpotPass tag modes, powered by Nintendo Network, augmented reality, using its 3D cameras; and the Virtual Console, which allows owners to download and play games that were originally released on older video game systems. It also has pre-loaded applications, including the Nintendo eShop, a social networking service named Miiverse, an Internet Browser named "Internet Browser", Netflix, Hulu Plus, and YouTube streaming video serivces, Nintendo Video, a messaging application named "Swapnote" (also known as Nintendo Letter Box in Europe and Australia), and Mii Maker.
Nintendo 3DS emulators
Nintendo 3DS games
|Super Mario 3D Land||Mario Kart 7||New Super Mario Bros. 2||Animal Crossing: New Leaf||Pokemon Sun and Moon||Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS||Pokemon X and Y||Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon||The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D|
|3DS Games Compatibility List||eShop Games Compatibility List||Homebrew Games/Emulators Compatibility List||Virtual Console Compatibility List|
- October 11, 2016: Citra "Bleeding Edge" was released.
- Citra Emulator official site
- Citra Emulator Github
- 3dmoo Emulator Github
- XDS Emulator Github
- TronDS Emulator official site